Sunday, March 6, 2011

My extreme experience

 I like skatebord. My hometown have a skatebord park. We can use it on free . And we don't need to wear a helmet or protectors. Everyweekend,there are many people plays sakebord at that park.
 To jamp over something with skatebord is called orly . First I couldn't orly. I read book about skatebord, wactched DVD . I practiced it everyday. After one week later, I could it fainally. However the hight was very low. That hight was same juice bottle. I always practiced orly with my friends.
 My hometown's skatebord park has many attractive object. Small boxes, half pipe, jump boxes. There objet made me so excited and gave fun to me. When I use jump box, my body flyed highjump like  rocket. It looked like roller coaster. However I have to pay attention to injuries. When I practiced certain move, I missed  it. I broken my right ankle. I had to stay at hospital for three months. It was so terrible memory in my life. Every time I hit my boady against ground, twisted my ankle sometimes.But many skater can't stop skatebord. Beause skatebord give us fun, thrill and  a sence of achievement.Skatebord has several kind of moves. There are so difficult.  If I can do it, I'm so happy.
 I think Canadian skaters are so well. They can jump high,speedy . In winter we can't skatebord. So I'm looking for spring!

4 comments:

  1. When I came here from, I've always seen skaters on the streets. I was surprised because in Japan, I seldom see skaters on the streets. The most streets are crowded. so most skaters practices at the park.
    And I heared about your story why you were in a hospital. Be careful when you do skateboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! So that's why you're good at snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I want to see what you play snowboarding! Show me!

    ReplyDelete