Monday, March 21, 2011

Men and women are totally different.

 I think men and women are totally different. They use different expressions. If men use women's expressions, it is so strange situation. We have use differnt expressions since child. I think the TV programs ,especially animation charactres influence to children's language.  I always see that chidren spoke like animation characters, their parents scolded them,and tried to stop use funny expression.Japanese has many differnt expressions that call ourself. Forexample, Watashi, Ore, Boku, Zibunn, Watakushi. Sometimes women called her name herself . These are separeted by men,women. Women never use Boku, men never call their name thierself.
 Anotherthings are also diffent. Forexample men like go to out. However women like to stay their homes. When I had a girl friend, she liked stay home. I wanted to go to a theater, bookshop,malls,she always decline my plan. We always watched movi at my house. I like sports and exercise, However my girl friend didn't like it. I think these instances are typical Japanese girls. And I wander why women always collect brand bags. I see these bags look similar. These bags are not inexpensive. I think they don't need to have some desight bags. I like collecting toy cars. These cars are different desight. So I always collect them.
 And women like talk. I can't talk with my friends long times. Men need to take a rest.  Men always talk only subject. We don't talk another storys. So I don't like to talk by phone. I prefer talk with friends directly.
 Men's language are less than women's language expressions.

3 comments:

  1. In my case, I don't prefer buying branded products. However, I love collecting small toys. I know that boys like collecting someting. I think I'm not a woman, right? and in Japan, we have a lot of expression for calling ourselves. I've never said "Boku" or "Ore". I sometimes use another expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some korean women also call their name theirselves. I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. Good use of personal experience.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete