Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scam Rw

In Japan many people are suffering scam. Especially old people always are conned, and lost their mony. I'll show you typical Japanese fraud. One day certain old woman had a call. "Hey mom, this is me,this is me, do you remember ? This is  me " Womn belive that her son calls to her.She said " Oh,I know ,what happen?' The man continues " I have a problem. When I drived, my car collided against another car today. My car broked,and I must pay mony to another car driver.Because he had seriouse injury.But I don't have mony, and my car insurance expire....please help me." Woman was so astonished his talk and asked him.What should I do ? The man offerd to her." Please sent mony to the bank account.I'll show you bank account number .Ok? " After his call , old woman went to bank,and send mony to the account.
 A few days later that case.Old woman had worried about her son. She calls her son,and asked after his car accident.However her son didn't have such a car accident.Then she noticed that call was fake.....
 This scam is so simple and easy... many people know this . They belive that I never have such a fraud. However a certain Japanese TV had an experiment that some guy impersonats his friend,and calls to friend's mother."Hello ,this is me .please help me...."After real son calls to his mother to confessed before call was not me It was my friend.All parent belived their child callde to them.
 People always panic in an emergency.If they confirm that their chid have a problem about mony,they might avoid such a farud.Forexample it's good that make rules in an emergency.or ask he or she name.This fraud is simple,so we can avoid it easily i think.
 Last year my grandmother's friend had a call ." Hello, this is me,this is me, you remember ? " she said " I don't know you ." He told her " This is your son. me " However she doesn't have son. 

3 comments:

  1. wow`I think that we should keep in touch with our parents! We can avoid this kind of fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of scam is very common in Jaapan! If I have a scam, I don't have confidence that I can tell the true from the false. we have to suspect first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good. I like your descriptions.

    2.

    ReplyDelete