Saturday, February 12, 2011

My favorite movie

 I like movies. I like action,nonfiction,and fantasy movies. I don't like romance or horror movies. I used to go to theater once a month in Japan. My company gave me some discount coupons. Japanese theater admission fee is $ 20. I think it is expensive. So many Japanese people don't go to theater. They always rent new movie DVD at rental DVD shop.This costs about three or five dollas,we can rent DVDs for two days.However I recommend you to watch movies at theater because theaters have big screens,good speaker.These make you more excited.
 My favorite movie is AMERICAN GANGSTER.This movi is based on true story.I'm going tell you the plot.In 1970's NewYork,many police officers were corrupt and they confiscated some drygs from gangsters. Vice police sold those drugs to gangster .However, a cerrtain honest police officer refused all bribery from gangsters.Oneday he found million dollars cash. his colleague suggested him that they embezzle cash.He carried this to the police office,and reported that event.He was selected as a leader of a special department.The goal of this section is to arrestgroups which smuggle drugs.While he was investigating the case,he went to school to study law.Finally he passed the exam.He became a lawyer. I have watched this movie more hundred. Last yaer I went to HMV and bought this DVD. When I tired to study English two or three days, I always watch this movie. This gives me energy. I want to be a this movie's police officer. He deserves respect.  He is honest,dilight,and has passion.
 Movies offer me a good time,and exciting experiences. These days movie technology is very developed. I think this technology can create everything. Last year I watched AVATAR 3D.  I was so astonished those scenes. As if I were in movie,some characters come close to me. But if I take off a specisl glasses, it is flat. It is amazing. I read the article about 3D movies. Some people suffer headache or dizzy after watch 3D movies. It is a problem. In the near future, I guess movie technology will invent more good technology. Forexamples, we can watch 3D movies without special glasses. And if we can smell something from screen or speaker,  it is so amazing invention. In Canada I always go to moviedome at Marlborough. This theater 's admission fee is just three dollas. I recommend you to try use this theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment