Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good advertisement

 One TV advertisement gave me good information in Japan. I forget the company's name,however I remember the product's name.That advertisement is toothpase from other country.
  One scientist explained about germ in our mouth by picture. Althought we brash our teeth everday, there are a lot of germ in our mouth. Why because,some toothpase can't remove these germ. The germ is so small and strong. And scientists didn't know the fact that original toothpase can't remove germ before.That company continue to study about germ,they succeed development new toothpaste to kill germ.That germ come in our organ,and cause serious disease. He said our product is only toohpaste that can remove germ if you use it, this toothpaste will protect you from theses germ.
 That advertisement is so persuasive and gave us specific instance.The price was a little higher than another toothpaste,however they gave advance if we use it, this product will protect you from germ.I think that people who worry about their health, after watch this ads.
 This TV ads is best ads in mine. It is important that to covery to people advantage about the product and gave specific instance .  There are many TV ads these days. It's difficult to give people to impact. I think it's good way that only explain about the product  sometimes..

4 comments:

  1. I could remember the commercial when I read your explain about it. I've seen the commercial. A scientist explain about germ in less time. He says scientifically claim. but It make perfect sense. If I have a problem with my teeth, I'll buy the toothpase. I agree with your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the tooth problem,too. Can you tell me the toothpate's name? Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "toothpaste can't remove these germ" is it serious?....I want to buy new one same as this toothpaste..I want to see this advertisement..haha

    ReplyDelete